Michelin Chef Kim Mikkola has designed this special seven course menu at home, making your dinner a true success. The menu starts with a delicious wild salmon and melon dish with clarified kimchi juice. After the first course there is a fresh dish with broad beans, chilled thai basil soup and shiso oil. The menu continues with grilled asparagus, seaweed jelly and lime. For the main course we serve lamb braised with 5-spice. Steamed pancakes and condiments to accompany the glazed lamb. The menu continues with a scallion pancake and reindeer XO sauce. For dessert the menu includes a citrus tartalette with Sansho peppercorn ice cream. The last dish is cinnamon pancakes with condensed milk and cinnamon ice-cream. The entire menu is prepared at the restaurant for you to finalise and plate at the convenience of your own home kitchen. Available from Tuesday to Saturday with a very limited amount per day.
1. Wild salmon, fresh melons and clarified kimchi juice.
2. Broad beans, chilled thai basil soup and shiso oil
3. Grilled asparagus, seaweed jelly and lime.
4. Lamb braised with 5-spice. Steamed pancakes and condiments to accompany the glazed lamb.
5. Scallion pancake and reindeer XO.
6. Citrus tartalette with Sansho peppercorn ice cream.
7. Cinnamon pancakes with condensed milk and cinnamon ice-cream.
1. Place the contents of the bag into a sauce pan.
2. Braise until thickens (glace).
3. Serve as is
Plug & Play. Make the combinations of condiments work for you. Have fun and make a mess while at it!
Bake the pancakes 3-5min in 180C convection oven in middle level. Warm up the XO in small sauce pan. Lay coriander on top of the hot pancake and spoon the XO sauce on top of all. Enjoy!
Scoop ice-cream on top of the tartlet and enjoy!
1. Place the pancake (Hoddeok) in a 180C oven for 10 minutes or fry them gently in butter on mild temperature on a pan.
2. Squeeze out the condensed milk on top of the Hoddeok.
3. Top it off with the ice cream and enjoy!
Each restaurant experience at home includes free delivery on your chosen date between 17:00-19:00.
The courier will contact you the same day for more information on the specific delivery time.
We deliver to Helsinki-Espoo-Vantaa-Kauniainen
We have the best handpicked mix of culinary experiences ranging from Michelin star restaurants to street food and private events at Michelin Chef's home.
Choose a date and delivery window. Restaurant menu experiences can be delivered on the next day if needed or you can choose a date in the future at your convenience.
Our concierge will contact you during the day of the delivery and share more detailed delivery time.
If we can’t reach you by phone during the delivery window, we’ll leave your bag by the door.
You can also ask for no contact delivery.
Have fun finalizing the dishes following the detailed instructions. Remember, creativity is always allowed when in the kitchen. Enjoy!
Join the private beta and be among the first to join the revolution.