WILD SALMON, MELON AND KIMCHI JUICE
PEAS, CHILLED THAI BASIL SOUP AND SHISO OIL
GRILLED ASPARAGUS, SEAWEED JELLY AND LIME
BOSSAM WITH CONDIMENTS
1. Place the contents of the bag into a sauce pan.
2. Braise until thickens (glace).
1. Serve as is
Slice the pork and season with salt if necessary.
Plug & Play. Make the combinations of condiments work for you. Have fun and make a mess while at it!
FILLED CINNAMON PANCAKE WITH CINNAMON ICE-CREAM
1. Place the pancake (Hoddeok) in a 200C oven for 10 minutes or fry them gently in butter on mild temperature on a pan.
2. Squeeze out the condensed milk on top of the Hoddeok.
3. Top it off with the ice cream and enjoy!